If you haven’t already heard, this year’s IFSA and WTCE conferences have expanded to include the Passenger Experience Conference (PEC) and an entire hall dedicated to the latest Passenger Technology Solutions (PTS).
The Guestlogix team will be in Hamburg (April 9-12) to present “The Untapped Goldmine: Transforming Passenger Data into Personalised Airline Commerce,” as well as showcase the latest technologies we’re developing to help airlines personalize their passengers’ journeys and drive higher profits.
At our booth (#PTS67 in the Passenger Technology Solutions hall) and during our educational session on April 9, we’ll explore how airlines can grow their onboard retail into a rich commercial enterprise; overcome existing obstacles using the latest technologies and discuss what to lookout for when considering technology partners.
We’ll also be meeting with airlines and our industry partners to explore:
- What frontline technologies are needed to translate passenger data into business intelligence that will power the kind of personalized selling that consumers now expect from companies such as Uber, Starbucks and Amazon?
- How can airlines better engage with and empower their passengers for co-created experiences, services and, ultimately, frontline merchandising that will increase revenue, satisfaction and loyalty?
- How can airlines use mobile devices to create direct channel access to passengers before, during and after the flight, not just to increase onboard sales but also to develop any other ancillary revenue opportunities they can imagine, such as advertising, sponsorship, IFEC and destination retail?
- Where are the opportunities throughout the day of travel to boost engagement and, crucially, data flow?
- Retail analytics is uncharted territory in the airline industry, but it is the most important factor for airline revenue going forward.
If you plan on attending either of the conferences, let’s set up a time to discuss your airline’s onboard retail, ancillary revenue and passenger experience needs. Click here to book time with a member of our team in Hamburg! Not attending? No worries – you can still set up a time to learn about our solutions here or download our recent report, here
What’s work without play? We’d like to invite you to join us for dinner and drinks downtown Hamburg on Wednesday April 11th. We have a reservation at 19:00 at The Restaurant VLET, where we’re looking to kick back and relax after three conference-packed days. If you can join us, please RSVP here!