To date, airlines primarily operate their onboard retail programs through Flight Attendants and handheld POS devices. This strategy has created a finite retail period within each flight attached solely to cart runs, where the passenger experience takes a backseat. Our solutions help you increase passenger loyalty through flexible retail offerings.
Put passengers in control of their very own, pampered airline experience. Enable them to buy what they want, when they want and how they want it before, during and after a flight. Solutions include:
- Customized meal plans
- Seat upgrades, destination based merchandise and more
- Onboard entertainment that goes beyond standard offerings and speaks to individual tastes
Provide both passengers and crew with the tools necessary to have effective communication.
- A Customer Complaint & Insight Management feature helps you track and resolve issues that may arise
- A built-in crew messaging feature within the user dashboard notifies them of important company and passenger related updates, resulting in better customer service
Remove the hassle of placing orders on-board: with self-service capability from passengers’ mobile devices and seatback IFE systems, passengers can order, relax and truly enjoy their in-flight experience.
Generate a new level of positive passenger experience onboard, through technology. Allow passengers to browse and shop for products and pay for those goods and services without the assistance of the flight crew, improving conversion rates and overall satisfaction of the onboard shopping experience.
Seatback solutions as a storefront
guestlogix has partnered with the world’s leading Inflight Entertainment Systems (IFE), turning them into onboard storefronts.
- Put passengers in control of their in-flight experience.
- Monetize existing and new IFE infrastructure by turning them into a channel for retail opportunities throughout the duration of the flight.
- Rely on our secure, future-proof, PCI-compliant system to deliver food and beverage, duty-free, entertainment or destination-based content no matter what the payment requirements are in the operator’s country.
Encourage repeat travel through tailored, passenger specific offers and rewards, delivered to passengers at the right time in the right way.
Continue the conversation post-travel by keeping the lines of communication open through e-mail capture and relevant reach-outs.
- Incorporate your loyalty program into the buying process and allow passengers to collect, view and redeem their points