Job Type: Contract (13 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
Industry: Software and Services
Company URL: www.guestlogix.com
GuestLogix is the leading global provider of onboard store technology and merchandising, which helps airlines and other operators create, manage, and control onboard retail environments tailored to their needs and their passengers. Serving approximately 40% of the global airline passenger traffic, GuestLogix has become a trusted onboard transaction processing partner to airlines around the world. The Company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and maintains sales and support facilities in the US, UK, Singapore, and South Korea. GuestLogix is publicly traded on The Toronto Stock Exchange (Symbol: GXI.T)
Working in a fast-paced and highly creative environment, the Senior Creative Designer will be responsible for all web and graphic design to support both online and print corporate/product branding, merchandising initiatives, and other design-related projects within the Company and with its business partners. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing and executing all print and digital collateral. This will include the creation of all online and print visual design, including typography, visual concept, animation, logo and icon design. The individual will consult with company departments to determine visual requirements that best support organizational business goals. The candidate will need to be able to work autonomously while showing proven capability to work within a set design-framework. The duties will also include maintaining the company web sites and other web-related content.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a graphic designer in a commercial setting
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Web design and online marketing
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
- Ability to create superior, original designs for both Web and print
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
- Proven understanding of deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
- Proven technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues, capable of managing fairly complex projects
- Excellent organization and communication skills
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing organization in this exciting role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.
Join GuestLogix and share the success of the business!
GuestLogix is an equal opportunity employer.
No Agency Calls Please